Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First days

Well, there it is.

My door.

The first two days were like first days everywhere -- you meet a lot of people, go a lot of places, and immediately forget everything you did. And you don't do any real work.

I guess that's not totally true. I did write a press release and do some editing and image research. Not my usual stuff, but at least I could be helpful. That's one of the nice things about the having a position like I do, there are things that you can pick up that don't require a ton of access or specific training.

Tomorrow I get some training in Plone. Not sure when I'll actually get under the hood on that one. I'm also tracking down some info on a mobile dev product, so there may be an app in my future as well.

For the Wolf folks out there, I met up with AWolf2B (Or KitsuneWolf, elsewhere) briefly this evening. She's up here, too, and they're definitely keeping her busy.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fancy I can't even believe it! I want a door with my name on it in gold!

    ReplyDelete