Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I haven't really dropped off the face of the earth

Between doing some contract work, general exhaustion, rain, and just trying to keep up with chores, I haven't done a whole lot else of interest.

I did go to the Arts First festival, which is, well... and arts festival. Unfortunately, since I'm still not real oriented to the campus, I didn't enjoy it as much as I probably could have. There was an incredible amount of things going on. I stuck with things that were out in the open, so I got to hear some music (a capella and some instrumental, and a few other things I can't really define), see some installation pieces, watch the students helping kids throw clay pots, and see some people spattered with paint in a conga line.

No, I have no idea what that last one was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment